Sash

Sash from Sash & Em

I run a blog with my best friend, Em - we love Young Adult literature.

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith Hadley doesn't want to go to England. She doesn't want to meet her dad's new wife-to-be. She wants to stay at home and sulk.

HELLO, TEENAGER. And Hadley truly is your typical teen. Sometimes she's tad immature, but she soon sees the err of her ways. Yay, Hadley!

But more than anything else, I loved loved loved the idea of fate and destiny in this book. Hadley misses her flight by 4 minutes! 4 minutes! That's one song on the ipod, the time is takes to run half a mile, etc. And now she's on this new flight and hits it off the with the guy who just so happens to be sitting next to her on the plane. Now, I know you're thinking "it's a book so obviously the whole fate thing is totally unbelievable and unrealistic", but that's not true at all. I don't feel like anything was too far-fetched and when I think about how I met all the people I know it seems like if ONE thing had been different, maybe we would have never met.

Seriously guys, I think about how the Butterfly Effect would change my life all. the. time. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one.

If you enjoyed Anna and the French Kiss, you'll like this book. It's cute, fun, and even a stand-alone!