So, I think I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I liked this book. Let me list out some things that I liked about the book.
1. I liked that I was intrigued. I'm not familiar with "ghost stories" so it was a refreshing genre for me.
2. I actually liked the main character - Amelia. She wasn't over whiny, though sometimes she was..a little slow? I was figuring out things many pages before she was.
3. The lack of a love triangle. (Can't believe I just said that! But it just wouldn't have worked in this novel so I'm glad that Ms. Hudson didn't try to force something that wouldn't have gone well.)
Now onto somethings that I didn't particularly like about the book.
1. The instalove. Joshua and Amelia are drooling over each other waaay too soon. I realize that a "near death" experience can bring people closer, but..I just wasn't feeling it.
2. Alot of things were left unexplained at the ending. Things that I felt should have been explained. I'm sure I had the most confused look on my face.
3.The ending itself. The "realization" that Amelia comes to. I wanted to yell out "BULLCRAP!" at her.
If you're a big lover of Paranormal Romances, you'll enjoy this book.